Thursday 26 May 2016

Smart Home Razor - Not the greatest

This razor is alot different then the razors i normally use. This razor works just as good as a 5 blade razor or any other razor you may use it took me awhile to figure out how it works. there is no instructions on how to put a blade in but after a little messing around i figured it out and got it together my facial hair was pretty long and it actually shaved me pretty good but i think this razor would work alot better to use it every few days and not let your hair get to long but it suprisngly didnt pull as bad as my other razors with my hair being long so that was nice. i expect shaving with this razor to get easier over time as i get comfortable with it since it is a different set up then i am use to but i think it works pretty good with how little i know about this type of razor. The razor should include instruction on how to replace blades though would make it so much quicker but its not the end of the world.

Note i did say this does not pull as bad as other and that holds true but it also does not get as close of a shave and some areas on my face it cuts me easily and i dont know how to prevent that so i will be sticking with my 5 blade razor. Not worth 25 bucks for this item. or atleast it did not work for me and it may work better for others but this is just my honest opinion so take it what its worth hope i was able to give a helpful review.

update: shaving does not get better over time doesnt shave any better and i seem to cut my self works on my neck. This razor does not get as close of a shave i went back to my normal shaver and it does better and less cuts from it. i wanted to like this item but i am less impressed with it then i was at the start. Also putting new blades in is weird and hard to get it to sit perfect

i received this at a discount for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs