Tuesday 31 May 2016

Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor Review

I am a long time user of a 5 bladed razor system. I occasionally get redness and bumps on my neck and read reviews that a safety razor can help prevent this so I tried this. Let me tell you, after using the 5 blade disposable head system for many years, I just cannot get the safety razor system to work for me. I look like I got in a fight with a cat.

With the 5 blade system I occasionally get a nick here or there but only maybe once a week or less. With the safety razor I have nicks and cuts all over my face and neck. And believe me, I really wanted this to work for me. Safety razors are much cheaper than the 5 blade disposable heads!

I used this razor for about a month until I just couldn't take it any more. I used very light pressure and made sure to keep the blade lightly against my skin but I just could not get a close and nick free shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs