Monday 30 May 2016

Viking Blade Review - The light to a new era!

I tell a story that had happened not too long ago in the days of old, a wise old lady told me of a blade unlike any other that could provide me with light to live once again. Upon traveling through the great amazon to a temple within the heart of the land of many paths held a being who I was told about. They offered me the blade but with a cost, I had to endure a war on my face for a whole 2 days before obtaining this blade. And so I endure through the battles that held all over until a messenger came to me. He handed a scabbard to me and when I looked back, he was gone. As I pull the blade by it's hilt and out of it's sacred scabbard, a light shines in front of me and on the battlefield. The blade brought itself together and with me as we took control of the endless growing field. Blood drew from the ground and the offspring of the enemy from many generations fall to the blade and I. In the end only rain falls on the field as the fallen warriors' bodies are washed away. I looked back at the blade and knew I can put all of my trust into it!


I really like this razor from the ones I used before. The reusable blades are easy and cheap to come by unlike spending about $20 for 5 heads when I can go to a nearby Family Dollar and by 5 blades for $1. It's also very easy to clean with water flowing right through it, it caught almost-all of the bits of hair that was in it. I'm glad that my grandma told me about it and I saw it here on amazon so I knew it would get to me soon and I can finally shave my face! Better then using 5 razors and a electric one to remove what is on my face.

You can check out the product on Amazon and Julian Vue Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs