Friday 27 May 2016

VIKINGS BLADE Double Edge Safety Razor - Great for ingrown hair sufferers!

I'm always a bit skeptical when I see a product with all 5 stars. After using the Vikings double-edge safety razor I can understand why. Product arrived on time and was delivered in unique packaging and protective case. It feels very well built and study in the hand with a good weight to it.

I am new to shaving with a safety razor although I had shaved with a straight razor in the past. I will tell you that it is all about angles.

I wanted a safety razor because my skin (particularly my lower neck) was getting out of hand with ingrown hairs. This (I researched) is found from two things: irritation and bacteria. Both of those are common when using multi-blade disposables.

I've only shaved now for a couple of days with the Viking and my skin is already less red and irritated. Make sure you watch some YouTube videos online about technique. Also don't stop with a great razor, you have to go all in. Good brush, cream, and aftershave.

My only negative is that the included 5 blades feel a little cheap. However, I have no prior experience with safety razors as I said so it might just be experience here and trying different blades.

It's a great product and if you have ingrown hairs like me, this seems to be a very good solution. Only other recommendation would be if instead of a hard carry case this product came with a stand as I think that is more useful to help it dry properly. They are pretty inexpensive either way and so I purchased one off amazon as well.


Get The Product here: Amazon and Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs