Thursday 11 August 2016

Far Better Than I Anticipated

I bought the Vikings Blade roughly 5 weeks ago and I have to say it has been a tremendous shaving experience ever since. I have had to struggle with razor burns and cuts for far too long, I just wanted anything to make shaving more appealing. I took my research online to see the best razor that would reduce these burns. The Vikings Blade got some mad reviews but I was so skeptical thinking it was all paid reviews.



After using the razor for these weeks, I can agree that it is simply an amazing piece of Swedish shaving technology. I have not suffered from shaving burns and cuts ever since! It's more like I have been punishing myself all these time by settling for those other brands. I had completely forgotten how affordable the razor was until I exhausted my blades and was looking to refill. It's just great to have a razor than can guarantee such quality and do it at a price below $100. Honestly, why would anyone still invest so much in those expensive razors when there's a Vikings Blade alternative?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs