Thursday 18 August 2016

The Vikings Blade Review - Aggressive but Soft Feel

The Vikings Blade is my best DE razor yet. I'm not even trying to promote the product but want to give my personal experience with the razor. I shave twice every week and obviously like to keep a clean shaved face. Before the Vikings Blade experience, I had to battle with cuts and nicks occasionally. I almost always hated shaving.



For me, the Vikings Blade is aggressive but has a soft feel to it. I'm trying to keep this review as simple as it can be. While the razor would cut any stubble in its path, it doesn't give you the impression that it can cut your skin. With its classic handle, you have a firm grip of the razor. I discovered I did not even have to apply much pressure to the razor. The razor's head is well weighted to push the blades closer to the skin.


If you are a frequent shaver, you may want to consider this razor because it is affordable. Honestly you don't have to spend a fortune in a year just because you want to keep a clean shave. This was the problem I was having with my last razor. Generally the Vikings Blade is amazing and I will highly recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs