Saturday 6 August 2016

My First DE Razor Experience

Since I started shaving some 15 years ago, I've used the Gillette Mach 3. It served me well but I was beginning to get fed up with paying so much for cartridge blades. In my search for something affordable, I stumbled upon a few disposable razors but they always left my face with lots of irritation. Eventually I decided to settle with a DE razor and came across the VikingsBlade.  


I have been using this razor for about 3 weeks now and I'm just in love with the cuts it gives. However, it took me a while to get used to using it; maybe it's because I've been a cartridge man for too long. The Vikings Blade comes with a classic handle which I found to be very good for close shaves. I like the hefty feel of the razor as it gives me an assurance of its durability.


Apart from the fact that I was still getting used to double edge razors, I'm yet to have issues with the razor. I'm quite impressed that it comes with a lifetime warranty. This goes a long way to show the level of quality that was put into its design. If you're a cartridge man like me and looking to test the waters of the DE razor, I highly recommend you start with the Vikings Blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs