Wednesday 1 June 2016

Viking Blade Safety Razor Review - Customer Review



Like my dermatologist would say, I do have a tender, baby-like facial skin. While this may seem all nice and cute, it actually means I am left with cuts and bumps after every shaving experience. My dermatologist had advised I use a Gillette at one point in time but even though it gave me a good shave, the reactions was not much to be proud of. The first time I ever heard of the Vikings Blade was when I went to complain I was having frequent cuts than previously experienced. 

After using the Vikings Blade for over a year now, my face free from bumps and cuts. While I am not much into the technical details of products, my research led me to know that the Vikings Blade comes with a micro-comb that prevents such cuts. The product doesn’t have a long handle like my Gillette which I believe allows for a better and closer shave. 

The product comes with 5 blades and other few accessories. The product has a hefty feel to it and has one of the best butterfly heads I have ever seen. The butterfly head allows for quick blade changes during shave. The product in general seems to be made from superior materials as I have not have any issues with it since I have been using it. It was not until recently I discovered the product carries a lifetime warranty from its manufacturer. Unlike before, I shave roughly every day – if I have the time for it. 

You can check out the product on Amazon and Julian Vue Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs