Saturday 18 June 2016

The Vikings Blade Started Off As A Gift Item...

On my birthday last year, my girlfriend decided to buy me the VikingsBlade Safety Razor among other gift items. At the time, I was using one of Feather's double edge razors. I have always been lucky with razors as I do not have a sensitive skin or coarse hair. I started using the Vikings Blade the next day and fell totally in love with it.


The product is not aggressive and is very gentle on my skin. Although my hair is not naturally coarse, it still doesn't pull on the hair. It is quite hefty like my previous Feather and allows for a closer and better shave. It's a bit shorter than my previous razor but I don't really have a problem with it. Blade change is another amazing thing about it. Whoever brought up the idea for a butterfly head needs to be commended! Unless you've used a razor with a butterfly head, it's impossible for you to truly understand. In all, I would definitely recommend this to any man still in doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs