Friday 17 June 2016

Vikings Blade Safety Razor Review

So I got the much talked about Vikings Blade sometime last month and was really anxious to test it out. I'll do a better review after using it for like 6 months but I need to do this one real quick. First thing first, everything you've heard about the product is true. I'm not even going to bother asking what exactly you heard. So I'll start with the packaging. It's came in a really simple package; nothing really out of the ordinary.


Unboxing it, you'll see the travel case and the 5 extra blades along with the product. I didn't waste much time in testing it because I hadn't shaved that morning. The butterfly head is amazing, especially in changing the blades. My previous razor was a TTO, so you know where I am coming from. The razor is not too aggressive and I would recommend it for any beginner. Shave was even and smooth and left not bruises or cuts. The handle is short and I think that pushes the head closer to the skin for a better shave. All in all, shaving with the Vikings Blade is a beautiful experience. Like I said, I'll do a comprehensive review to see how well and far the product can last.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs