Thursday 9 June 2016

Vikings Blade safety razor review

Got my Vikings Blade about a week ago and haven't had any issues with it. As a matter of fact, I'm so comfortable with it; I use it to shave my head sometimes. It feels easy and gentle while in use and the handle length is just ideal for me to allow as much pressure as I want to any surface of my skin. I concur with most of the reviews I have read and I would love to add that it is beautiful. Most people don't talk about the beauty and design of the product.


For me, that is the first thing I consider because to me, every accessory of mine must fit in well in my home space. The thing I loved most about buying the Vikings Blade was the shipment. Last product I bought online got missed up and the company just wouldn't take responsibility for it. I even had to pay some money to get it shipped rightly to me. So when the Vikings Blade came as expected I was really impressed. Maybe after using the product for about 6 months, I'll come back and update my review. Would the Vikings Blade be able to last for long? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs