Thursday 2 June 2016

Viking Blade - Customer Review

When I purchased the Vikings Blade, I thought I was buying another Weishi because I have had my fair share of disappointments with that brand. The product is little longer than a normal twist to open razor and has a heavy weight feel. The handle is thick which makes it god for a firm grip. Unlike most other Weishi I have been unfortunate to use, this has a less aggressive razor. This means I do not have to worry about cuts or bumps after shaving.


A striking feature of the Vikings Blade for me has got to be its head. It was designed slightly larger than conventional double edge razor head. The blades fit in nicely and don’t stick out the sides. For me, this makes it extra safe to access areas that are hidden without worrying about sticking out blades making a cut. This is a product for every man that is seriously conscious of his looks.

Check out the product on Amazon or the website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - Tools Blogs